Friday, April 24, 2015

Topeka Garage Sales

I have had some request on where I like to garage sale around the Topeka area.

I don't particularly have a favorite neighborhood, but there are a few I tend to drive around the most. The map below outlines each neighborhood: Greater Auburndale, Hummer Sports Park, Gage Boulevard, McAlister Parkway, Westboro, West Topeka, and Central Topeka. 



I like these neighborhoods because the people in them know how to price their unwanted crap - becuase they understand that's what it is.

I've been to some "wealthier" neighborhoods and have decided that they price their items too high. Don't get me wrong, they set out nice items, but I don't want to pay $5 for a child's used sippy cup.

The folks in the neighborhoods outlined above tend to be willing to haggle on the price a little more. I always walk away feeling like I got a great deal!

What are your favorite neighborhoods to garage sale in?

No comments:

Post a Comment