Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DIY Frizz Free T-Towel



Spring is coming up! This means more rain, and for curly hair people like me, more frizz. While I was looking up ways to tame my locks I came across an article on BuzzFeed that suggested using an old t-shirt instead of a towel. Rather than rubbing your hair, gently squeeze and pat dry, never twisting.



Photo Source: michellephan.com 


I decided to try it and loved it. I noticed a difference immediately. I didn't however like using a shirt with the sleeves and a graphic that tugged on my hair. So, I decided to cut one up to make it more efficient and towel like. My hair isn't that long so I also chose to use an old beat up tank top.




...

10 comments:

  1. Another ingenious way to be economical and I really like the different ways you're formatting your content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea. I never would have thought of this!!! Good Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was never knew about it either until about a year ago. I try to tell every curly hair person I see.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will come helpful when I run out of towels, or am just too lazy to do laundry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this idea recently. This is a must do !!!! Good work brista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using t-shirts to dry my hair for a couple months now, and my hair is eternally greatful!

    ReplyDelete