Saturday, March 14, 2015

DIY Lucky 7-Strand Double Braid Headband

St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! I was going to make a 5-strand braided headband, but decided that for extra luck I would make a 7-strand double braid headband. I even found the perfect shirt to use!


This project might take you a little more time and patients. Below are step-by-step, easy to follow instructions.


...


If you need extra help, here is a video that may help. 


Let me know what you think or if you having any questions. Good Luck!


Photo Credit: Brista Robinson

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorites!!

      Delete
  2. I really liked the pictures and the video together. Good Mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how the picture setup is, how they zoom in and have the steps typed out with them that's really awesome! I'm going to have to find out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you definitely enhanced that T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yea, I hadn't worn it since my first fake patties day :)

      Delete
  6. Now that's a sweet headband, harder than it looks though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot harder than it looks. I found several for 5-strand head band, but non for a 7-strand head band so I thought since it's such a lucky number I would create one.

      Delete
  7. I made a much less successful version of this craft project in a highschool jewelry class. I should show my old teacher your posts the next time i go in she'd love to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do share! I would love to see their creations too!

      Delete