Monday, March 9, 2015

Don't Just Recycle Your Own Closet

I’m so excited! The weather is beautiful and garage sale season is almost here. You don't just have to stick to recycling your own closet. Reach out to friends or hunt through items at garage sales. Last weekend I got a whole bunch of t-shirts from some friends that will last for days. Come back and see what I make next. I have to use all of this up before I can get more from garage sales. 
There's plenty of clothes here to keep me busy over Spring Break!

6 comments:

  1. I am planning a garage sale now. Any helpful hints or ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find some of the greatest stuff at garage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once found expired cat food at a garage sale for a $1....... so that's a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are some good neighborhoods to go to garage sells?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always stop by the garage sales at Lake Sherwood, you can always find something!

    ReplyDelete