Saturday, February 28, 2015

Half Braid T-Shirt Scarf

I welcome spring and all its crazy weather! It definitely beats the snow. To get ready for the nicer weather to come wanted to make some new scarves to wear that didn't have to serve a purpose. 


I split a purple tie dye t-shirt between this half braided scarf and a three-braid scarf. This scarf took a little less time than the other at about 30 minutes all together. I used medium sized shirts, but any size will do. The larger and wider your shirt, the longer your scarf will be.

...


Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. If you choose to use two or three different colors play around with the color combination before you commit to braiding. 

Photo Credit: Brista Robinson

6 comments:

  1. This is so creative. Are they warm and comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how quickly something like this can be done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are a lot simpler than people realize.

      Delete
  3. I thought the last one was cool, but this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete